SIMEX Bangladesh Gives You the Best Services In Drain Construction
Surface water that falls on the ground surface like; open fields, paved areas or road surfaces, rooftops, etc. are channeled to the main drain naturally or through a constructed channel that is called drainage.
Drainage is an elementary part of the construction, necessary in roads and therefore the urban environment to dismiss surface and sub-surface water. This should be factored into any kind of design by the project team of civil engineers, construction managers, architects, site managers, and surveyors.
Drainage laws are consulted throughout the primary stages before any system is put in place by the developer to make sure that wherever water is in short or excess supply, the proper design is used to manage runoff.
Types of Drain
There are two main types of drainage system options:
- Surface drains: Surface drainage systems consist of a few ground-level area drains that are connected to PVC piping.
- French drains: French drains consist of perforated PVC piping that is installed in a deep trench and covered with gravel.
- Swale Drains: Swale drains are, in essence, a shallow ditch lined with turf grass or similar vegetation. They are a broader and shallower system, which makes them more subtle than traditional trench-style systems.
- Point Drains: It is a subsurface structure that consists of a perforated pipe that is installed flat in a yard with a sloped trench that helps move water runoff from the highest point at the start to the lowest at the end, where it goes into a sewer, cistern, or swale.
- Trench Drains: There are many different types of drainage systems that fall under the “trench drain” umbrella, from the standard trench drain to more specific kinds.
- HDPE Drains: High-density polyethylene trench drains are a newer innovation in terms of drainage systems that have become popular.
- Slot Drain: Finally, in looking at the different types of drainage systems, there is the newer and more innovative type of trench drain called the Slot Drain.
Procedure for construction of a drain
- Marking Of Alignment
- Concrete Blinding
- Reinforcement (iron Rod) positioning
Benefits of Construct a drain
- Prevents water accumulation
- Reduces soil erosion
- Removes toxic materials and disease organisms
- Increasing fertilizer efficiency
- Helping to create a better soil structure
- Preventing soil structure damage created by working wet fields
- Reducing compaction from heavy machinery
Drainage Construction Companies in Bangladesh
In Bangladesh, there are around 25 companies that construct drain. SIMEX Bangladesh is one of them.
We have been successfully delivering projects to the clients including drain construction, street lighting, building construction, transport and main roads, bridge, flyover, over bridge, Rail through long-serving key Company personnel.
Our honorable clients are – Bangladesh Economic Zone Authority, Roads and Highway Development of Bangladesh, Local Government Engineering Department Of Bangladesh, Bangladesh Water Development Board, Italian Thai Development (Dhaka Metro Rail Project), Sinohydro (Dhaka Metro Rail Project), Xingweng Feng Trade Co. & Ltd., Wellstone Co & Ltd and many more.
SIMEX Bangladesh in Drainage Construction
SIMEX Bangladesh is an established manufacturer of drainage solutions that use a standard approach to drainage systems. Ideal for construction companies, their product range includes heavy use and steel edge drainage systems also as a specialty product for commercial problem-solving.
SIMEX Bangladesh is a new generation company dedicated to making the latest concepts, technologies, products, services, and solutions available in Bangladesh for the greater benefit of using those to the fullest.
To ensure high-quality materials for all infrastructure and construction projects as well as provide the same to Government Departments and private contractors and builders, Dewan Shuvo set up SIMEX Bangladesh.
Construct a drainage system in your area with the best quality materials? Contact us and speak to one of our construction experts, we’re always happy to provide you with our services and information over the phone or schedule a time to discuss your project face to face.